Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mmmm I would love a piece of Tost, thanks for asking

So I have to confess, the previous postings have all been written weeks or months after the content actually took place. You see, we have been playing a bit of a catch up with this blog and we aren't there yet. So when it sounds like these things have just happened remember that this blog has so far had a 30 second TV delay.

We have begun working with a one of the nicest people in Seattle's music scene, Jenn Meyers. She has taken on the weight of working as our booking agent. This is either a massive miscalculation on her part or a move to complete community service hours. I am not sure which, but for her sake I hope we get good quick.

She has already begun to labor in our name and the fruits will make a nice marmalade (wait for it). We will be playing Tost on the 6th of May! Come out and have a drink with us.

I feel we are almost caught up!
We Love You
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment